CLOSED: We are no longer accepting applications for this position, but we are always interested in connecting with talented people. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Specialist - Part time
KloboMedia is a social media management agency, founded in 2012, with offices in Evanston, Illinois, and St. Louis. We specialize in coordinating social media marketing for brands and individuals who need help with digital strategy and/or the day-to-day demands of running a social media campaign.
We’re looking to expand our team immediately with a part-time Social Media Specialist (~20 hours/week), ideally based in the St. Louis area. Are you a student or recent graduate looking to get real-world social media marketing experience? This is an hourly position that might eventually lead to fulltime work. Compensation will be based on level of experience.
- Assist with, and implement, approved social media strategy for our clients in order to increase brand presence and improve marketing and sales/conversion efforts on their behalf.
- Post and manage Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and/or Twitter organic and paid content.
- Create and size social graphics and images.
- Write engaging copy that complements imagery and video across all channels.
- Stay current with changes and trends on social media platforms, including best practices by channel.
- Respond to comments and feedback on company pages, posts and ads.
- Other related duties, as needed.
Who is the perfect candidate?
- You understand social media because you use it in your daily life.
- You have experience using social network ad dashboards and scheduling software like Sprout Social and Hootsuite.
- You have a strong interest in the field of social media marketing.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and can work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a strong work ethic and strict attention to detail.
- You are able to work remotely.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Squarespace, Wix
- Knowledge of Canva
- Knowledge of Slack
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter (including links to your social media accounts) and resume to email@example.com
Please include “Social Media Specialist” in your subject line.
We promise to stay in touch with you every step of the way about the status of your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted: June 27, 2019