When we partner to create a winning social media strategy, you'll know exactly what to expect. That's because we will give you a roadmap on how we'll work together. No surprises.
While each client is unique, the steps are similar. The first 90 days are the most intensive, as we test platforms and change direction, if required.
Here's how we might work with a typical client:
- Kickoff meeting w/ relevant internal team to review goals
Weeks Two and Three
- Audit and update of client's social profiles for alignment with goals
- Social media strategy delivered and implemented w/ client team
- Workflow defined
- Set-up blog (if needed)
- Meeting to discuss editorial calendar
Weeks Six and Seven
- Edit and publish first branded article
- Cross-post on LinkedIn and other relevant platforms
- Email to clients, media
- Meeting to review progress and areas of opportunity
- Launch new social profile(s)
- Identify Facebook and LinkedIn groups for content sharing
- Monthly call/meeting to review strategy
- Weekly content calendar brainstorm/review
Who Does What?
Some companies and individuals are happy doing all the posting themselves - and we assume the role of trusted advisor. Others want us to edit and polish the work before posting - or we might be asked to takeover responsibility for a brand's social media activity - start to finish.
It really depends on whether you have a team already in place doing social media - or are starting from scratch. We're happy to pitch in or work arm-in-arm with you.
Enterprise ∼ Starting $3,500 / monthly retainer*
Small Business / Personal Brands ∼ Starting $600 / monthly retainer*
Project work = $150 / hourly
*Billed 1st of month / Net 30 days + pre-approved expenses